The Girl in The Sky The Girl in The Sky

Great lil animation there :) I definately enjoyed it. Loved the story.

Barina Barina

Fantastic sound :) reminds me of Omikron and David Bowie for some reason. Love it!

hjhkbn responds:

Thank you! I'm very glad that you liked it! There will be more to come eventually

Boss Music 1 (no door) Boss Music 1 (no door)

aww no more door :(

yay ^_^ great work you fixed the door sound thing good job I shall be submitting my own composed pieces shortly so please take the time to look at my stuff too if you will :D enjoy! ^^

DrClay responds:

Theirs a door its just in the other one. but i made another one to fix it.
i will be seeing your music from time to time if i can.
good luck with your stuff.
thanks for the review.

my Boss music 1 my Boss music 1

LOL

Dude... why somewhere inbetween your song there is the sound of like someone Slamming a door shut? it scared me I thought someone had entered my room LOL!! but nice dance beat for a boss theme though it could have had a little more intensity that's what a gamer needs when fighting a boss ^_^ but a very good effort keep it up !!

DrClay responds:

Heh your right i just realized that door slam thing lol.
well i tryed my best at this for intensity. but around after i made the buzzing parts notes i kinda ran out of ideas. i waited about 3 or 4 days to come up with something yet it remained blank. however this is only my first try so i can always make another. lol

PS your right about the fact that the gamer needs intensity when fighting a boss. good job pointing that out.

good luck with your stuff 2.